Date(s) - 06/04/2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Available Spaces 0
This course is designed for rural registered and enrolled nurses, and is delivered in the context of rural practice. The course consists of some on line modules to be completed prior to attending the one day workshop.
Please access the attached flier for more information, or go to the CRANA website: https://crana.org.au/education
Course: Fundamentals of Rural Nursing
Date: Friday 6 April 2017, 8.30am to 5pm
Cost: CRANA plus Members $300, Non-members $350
Venue: TBC closer to date
Register via the link or the flier or go to https://crana.org.au/education and click on Book a course.
- Clinical assessment and decision making
- Comprehensive history taking
- Recognising and responding to the deteriorating patient
- Escalation of care – in a rural context
- Communication for safety – clinical handover
Numbers limited to 20 places.
Please contact Judy Whitehead at CRANA if you have any queries regarding the course.
|Professional Officer (Rural)
|Phone: 08 8408 8200|
|Mobile: 0436 410 800