Date(s) - 14/09/2017
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Benalla Health – Michael Long Education Centre 45-53 Coster SBenalla
Available Spaces 10
Format: Face to face workshop Duration: 1 hour
Target audience: supervisors and educators of all experience levels
Overview: This workshop is based on the work of Douglas Stone and Sheila Heen from the Harvard Negotiation Project. It covers types of feedback and factors influencing feedback and then works through strategies to help students and supervisors to have a better understanding of feedback and how to improve the effectiveness of feedback discussions.
- Describe the three types of feedback
- Describe the three factors that influence how feedback is received
- Be able to separate factual information and opinion in feedback discussions
- Develop strategies for reaching mutual understanding in feedback discussions
- Identify questions to ask students to improve the learning opportunities from feedback
Bookings are closed for this event.