Date(s) - 20/02/2017 - 21/02/2017
Available Spaces 0
Every year Ausmed Education holds a Nurses’ Conference specifically designed for your location aimed at assisting you to rapidly get up-to-date on current nursing topics. Attend this local Nurses’ Conference to close gaps in your knowledge and skills.
- What are some of the health priorities that you need to know about?
- Why is the focus away from the throughput of healthcare and towards the quality of the outcome?
- What nursing interventions make a difference especially to those with chronic conditions?
- Why is evidence so important to the way you practice?
- The latest information about a range of current treatments
Given this, we would love it if you could please spread the word among your personal and professional networks.
Here’s a link to the conference webpage for your reference: