Intended Learning Outcomes
The aims of enable the individual to:
- Describe the significance of developing critical thinking abilities in order to practice safe, effective, and professional nursing care.
- Describe the actions of clinical reasoning in the implementation of the nursing process.
- Discuss the attitudes and skills needed to develop critical thinking and clinical reasoning.
- Integrate strategies to enhance critical thinking and clinical reasoning within your nursing practice
- Describe the process of concept mapping to enhance critical thinking and clinical reasoning for the provision of nursing care.
Please note: Successful completion of this course will involve passing quizzes in each section. To keep track of your progress through the course, click on the ‘Complete’ button at the bottom of each page/lesson. A certificate will be automatically generated when the course has been completed in full.