This program, written by Mental Health Nurse and practitioner Murray Bardwell, approaches resilience from cognitive behavioural theory (CBT) and positive psychology perspectives. It also covers a range of simple activities that, with practice, can make us more resilient and less stressed.
**Most images in this course are courtesy of Unsplash. No attribution required.
Module 1: Emotional Wellbeing and its Causes - Maintaining Wellbeing
Module 2: Emotional Wellbeing and its Causes - Threats
Module 3: Emotional Wellbeing and its Causes - Growing Resilience
Doleas oportet scientia ingenium exilem requirere rogavi aptius sibi easdem fortitudinis vivendum lectulis septem illud
- Module 3: Emotional Wellbeing and its Causes – Growing Resilience
- Wellbeing from an ACT Perspective: An Overview
- Defusion and Noticing our Thoughts
- Being Open & Accepting
- Staying Present
- Wellbeing & Positive Psychology
- Cultivating Happiness
- Life Application: Lost Motivation for Your Work?
- Module 3 Quiz