Care of Self And Others In Clinical Practice (Full Day Workshop)Date/Time
Date(s) - 20/06/2019
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Maryborough District Health Service 75/87 Clarendon StMaryborough
Presenter: Murray Bardwell (email@example.com)
Education Coordinator, Going Rural Health
This workshop aims to increase participants’ awareness of ways of not only providing more effective care of those in receipt of their professional practice but also of their colleagues and, most importantly, themselves. The workshop is broken down into separate sessions that include:
- Taking Care of Self and One’s Well Being
- Effective Management of Angry and Complaining Patients and Families
- Providing and Receiving Effective Feedback
- Effective Participation in Difficult and Challenging Conversations
- Understanding Ourselves as Team Members
- Safe Representation of Self, Workplace and Profession on Social Media Platforms.
Location: COIL, Maryborough District Health Service
Please contact Sarah Broad (Organiser) for details on SBroad@mdhs.vic.gov.au / 54610368
If wishing to book, please contact named organiser who will place your name in the comments box on the booking page.
Available Spaces 20
Bookings are closed for this event.