Care Of Self & Others In Professional Practice (Full Day Workshop)Date/Time
Date(s) - 11/12/2019
8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Ballarat Health Services Base Site – Seminar Room 1 1 Drummond Street NorthBallarat Central
Date And Time
Wed, December 11, 2019
Presenter: Murray Bardwell
Care Of Self & Others In Professional Practice
Individual session topics include:
- “Being Kind To Self”: Wellbeing, Resilience And Self-Care
- Teamwork: What Is Your “GO TO” team player style?
- Providing And Receiving Feedback For Performance Improvement
- Effective And Respectful Management Of Upset And Angry Customers
- Challenging Conversations That Require Courage
- Develop strategies to implement feedback into practice, and skills for effective feedback.
- Maintaining a professional image in the context of social media and social behaviour
- Understand the importance of validation, active listening and respectful assertiveness in the management of complaints.
- Explore the nature of difficult and challenging conversations, their importance and what makes them so difficult.
Please contact Sarah Birtles on Sarah.Birtles@bhs.org.au for details.
If wishing to book, please contact named organiser who will place your name in the comments box on the booking page.
Available Spaces 60
Bookings are closed for this event.