Care Of Self & Others In Professional Practice (Full Day Workshop)Date/Time
Date(s) - 31/10/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Beaufort Skipton Health Service: Skipton Campus 2 Blake StreetSkipton
Presenter: Murray Bardwell Venue: Beaufort-Skipton health Service (Skipton Boardroom)
Education Coordinator, Going Rural Health
Care Of Self & Others In Professional Practice
Individual session topics include:
- “Being Kind To Self”: Wellbeing, Resilience And Self-Care
- Teamwork: What Is Your “GO TO” team player style?
- Providing And Receiving Feedback For Performance Improvement
- Effective And Respectful Management Of Upset And Angry Customers
- Challenging Conversations That Require Courage
- Develop strategies to implement feedback into practice, and skills for effective feedback.
- Maintaining a professional image in the context of social media and social behaviour
- Understand the importance of validation, active listening and respectful assertiveness in the management of complaints.
- Explore the nature of difficult and challenging conversations, their importance and what makes them so difficult.
Please contact Kim Stevens Kim Stevens KimS@bshs.org.au for details.
If wishing to book, please contact named organiser who will place your name in the comments box on the booking page.
Session Venue: Skipton Campus Boardroom
Available Spaces 30