CANCELLED: Communication Training – MaryboroughDate/Time
Date(s) - 11/08/2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Pearson Room, 1st Floor, Clarendon Medical Centre 4 Neill StreetMaryborough
Going Rural Health invite all health service staff and students to attend a workshop exploring communication.
In this workshop we will learn about:
- The 4 major communication styles, and adapting to the communication styles of others
- Non-verbal communication issues and conflicts
- Communication barriers and enablers
- Communication intention vs perception
- Optimising giving and receiving feedback
- Future objectives on how to improve your communication
We will also discuss case studies and practice implementing some of the theory presented.
For further information, please contact Trish Thorpe:
Ph: 03 4301 6853, or
There is no catering provided for this session, even though the booking form asks for dietary requirements.
Minimum numbers will be required for this session to run.