Communication Training – Maryborough (Virtual, Via Zoom)Date/Time
Date(s) - 04/11/2020
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Online/Virtual – Via Zoom n/an/a
Going Rural Health invite all health service staff and students to attend a virtual workshop exploring communication.
In this workshop we will learn about:
- The 4 major communication styles, and adapting to the communication styles of others
- Non-verbal communication issues and conflicts
- Communication barriers and enablers
- Communication intention vs perception
- Optimising giving and receiving feedback
- Future objectives on how to improve your communication
We will also discuss case studies and practice implementing some of the theory presented.
For further information, please contact Trish Thorpe:
Ph: 03 4301 6853, or
You will need to register HERE at the events site to gain your personal log-in details if you haven’t done so previously, before booking for this event. Please retain these details for booking any future Going Rural Health education sessions.
Bookings essential at Upcoming Events. Once on the page, find the event, select ‘book tickets’ and ‘save and continue’. Zoom details will be emailed to attendees after booking.
Minimum numbers will be required for this session to run.