CANCELLED: Communication Training – AvocaDate/Time
Date(s) - 28/05/2020
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Maryborough District Health Service – Avoca Campus 10 Templeton StAvoca
Going Rural Health invite all health service staff and students to attend a workshop exploring communication.
In this workshop we will learn about:
- The 4 major communication styles, and adapting to the communication styles of others
- Non-verbal communication issues and conflicts
- Communication barriers and enablers
- Communication intention vs perception
- Optimising giving and receiving feedback
- Future objectives on how to improve your communication
We will also discuss case studies and practice implementing some of the theory presented.
For further information, please contact Trish Thorpe:
Ph: 03 4301 6853, or
There is no catering provided for this session, even though the booking form asks for dietary requirements.
Minimum numbers will be required for this session to run.
Available Spaces 20
Bookings are closed for this event.