North East & Goulburn Valley Allied Health Conference
Date(s) - 03/06/2019 - 04/06/2019All Day
About the Conference
The North East & Goulburn Valley Allied Health Conference endeavours to provide an opportunity for presenters and delegates to share ideas, expertise and experiences regarding areas of allied health practice, research, education and professional development.
The Conference aims to:
- Showcase local allied health research
- Showcase evidence based practice and innovation
- Promote flexibility and innovation in rural and regional allied health service delivery
- Promote continuing education and professional development activities
- Provide an opportunity for local allied health practitioners, research students and educators to present research findings and case studies
- Provide an opportunity for networking, collaboration and inter-disciplinary learning across the North East and Goulburn Valley’s allied health workforce.
For further information on the Conference visit: https://ruralalliedhealthconference2019.weebly.com/