This is a multi-part online cultural training package, which Going Rural Health medical, nursing and allied students can access, developed by Robynne Nelson. Robynne is a Yorta Yorta woman and some content will be specific to the Yorta Yorta Nation.
To get access to the training:
- Register for GRH website HERE. You will automatically receive an activation email (please check your junk mail for this if it doesn’t show up in your inbox) and you must activate your account via the link provided. Remember to retain your USER ID and password for the next step.
- Log in to the GRH website (use button below). This makes the process a lot simpler.
- Go to the Mulana Gurranyin cultural training portal using the button below or HERE. (After you have logged into the GRH website there is also a button on the home page to take you to the portal). Enter your login details and click ‘login with GRH SSO’. Ensure you use your USER ID.
- You can then access the course by clicking on ‘modules’.
- The site will remember where you are up to in the training if you do not complete it all at once.
If you have any questions, please contact the Going Rural Health team at email@example.com for GRH website Log in to GRH WEbsite go to training portal