Not eligible for Going Rural Health Support?
You may be eligible for other rural health placement supports, see links below:
- For Deakin UDRH regions (from the surf coast to the South Australian border, including Warrnambool, Colac, Hamilton & Portland), contact Deakin via this link: Deakin support
- For Monash UDRH regions (Gippsland, including East Gippsland, Loddon-Mallee regions including Mildura, Swan Hill & Bendigo), contact Monash via this link: Monash Support
- LaTrobe Rural Health School is based in Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Mildura and Shepparton. For accommodation at these sites see the following links: Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Mildura & Shepparton
- Latrobe Accommodation applications (Ballarat, Bundoora, Albury-Wodonga, Melton, Mildura & Shepparton)
- Rural Workforce Agency of Victoria (RWAV) has rural clinical placement grants available. See this link for details: RWAV Grants
- ARHEN for regions outside Victoria – https://arhen.org.au/about-udrhs/ to see what other UDRH’s may offer you.
- NAFEA Equity Rural Placement Scholarship – Equity Rural Placement Scholarships – NAFEA