Not eligible for Going Rural Health Support?

You may be eligible for other rural health placement supports, see links below:

  • For Deakin UDRH regions (from the surf coast to the South Australian border, including Warrnambool, Colac, Hamilton & Portland), contact Deakin via this link: Deakin support
  • For Monash UDRH regions (Gippsland, including East Gippsland, Loddon-Mallee regions including Mildura, Swan Hill & Bendigo), contact Monash via this link: Monash Support
  • LaTrobe Rural Health School is based in Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Mildura and Shepparton. For accommodation at these sites see the following links: Bendigo, Albury-Wodonga, Mildura & Shepparton
  • Latrobe Accommodation applications (Ballarat, Bundoora, Albury-Wodonga, Melton, Mildura & Shepparton) 
  • Rural Workforce Agency of Victoria (RWAV) has rural clinical placement grants available. See this link for details: RWAV Grants
  • ARHEN for regions outside Victoria – to see what other UDRH’s may offer you.
  • NAFEA Equity Rural Placement Scholarship – Equity Rural Placement Scholarships – NAFEA